Print high-quality brochures and inform customers about your business
An eye-catching custom brochure can help sell anything by enticing customers to find out more about a brand or a promotion. The best brochures are graphically appealing, carefully scripted and expertly printed—and we have the team it takes to design and deliver just that. Let Minuteman Press North Brunswick help you create brochures that engage your audience and successfully sell your products and services. They're a cost-effective way to build your brand and tell your story.
Brochure printing is part of every successful marketing campaign. Give away brochures at conventions, highlight details about your new collection, or include them with every new customer purchase. They are an effective, versatile, and affordable promotional tool.
We print brochures for you on three premium paper coating options. Glossy paper is vibrant, while the matte’s smooth surface is elegantly subdued. All brochures printed on paper stock and 10 pt. cardstock are folded before printing.
You need a fold that complements your brand and brochure design. We offer a wide variety of brochure types.
2 Panel Folds - This brochure contains two panels with enough space for lengthy text or large images.
3 Panel Folds - Three-panel folds work best for most brochures. Choose from the following three-panel folding options: the trifold or letter fold, the z-fold, and the gate fold. They have just enough space for all the important information about your product or business.
- Trifold - The trifold is folded twice to create three panels for a short, visual, and informative brochure. It is the most popular folding option.
- Z Fold - This commonly used brochure has six printed panels on both sides.
- Gate Fold - The gate fold has two cover panels that open up to reveal a larger third panel.
4 Panel Folds - Four-panel folds are great for brochures that need to contain more information while still keeping them perfectly organized.
- Accordion Fold - This brochure fold forms a zigzag pattern.
- Double Gate Fold - This fold is similar to the gate fold, with an extra fold in the center. It is also known as a closed gate fold.
- Double Parallel Fold - This fold is folded equally in half then folded again in the same direction.
- French Fold - The French fold is folded in half horizontally and then vertically folded in half to create the four equally sized panels.
- Print Fold - Roll fold is folded three times from right to left. Each panel is directed to fold toward the left.
Not enough content for a brochure? A flyer may be a cost-effective way to go.